Thursday, April 9, 2015

Small Appliances Close the Deal

Each and Every community posts notices on doors to remind their residents that it’s time to renew their lease contract. Why not make it fun by inviting them in to receive a FREE gift when they renew! It’s always a good practice to keep in touch with your residents from the first day they move into their new apartment home. Call them a week after move in to check to see how they are doing or if they need anything. Then call the following month and then each quarter after that to check on them. By the time their lease is due to expire you have already gained a great relationship with your residents by reaching out to them regularly. I truly believe in always having small gifts and candy handy to give out to residents but upon renewal I like to offer small appliances such as toasters, irons, crock pots, waffle makers, blenders, coffee pots, and coffee grinders. I have also found that residents love the new cake pop makers! All of these items are usually under $15.00. I have found irons and coffee pots for as low as $7.99 at Walmart and Target. I keep them in my office with a bow on them that says RENEW TODAY and take me home! The residents love this! I post door hangers and candy on their door offering the free gift after the initial renewal letter has been posted. It works great to get everyone in and renewed. Especially if you have a last few that you are trying to get to sign that lease!

1 comment:

  1. You’ve got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didn’t come across this. Thanks!. True, GE Monogram, Viking, Scotsman Commercial Appliance repair in Arcadia

    ReplyDelete