Friday, April 10, 2015

55 Reasons to live at a 55+ Senior Community

When shopping comps I look at more than just the price. I know we are asked to do a market survey once a week and compare prices and specials however so much more goes into the decision making process. Future residents are looking for amenities, location and convenience just to name a few. Sometimes communities are considered to be our comps because they are near our location however they may be newer or larger and have a larger staff etc. I decided that I would look at what makes living at my community better than living anywhere else. I started to write down our amenities first inside the apartment and then outside, next came the community amenities and conveniences. I wrote down events and free items that we offer. I thought about the location of the community and how close we are to shopping, golf courses, banks etc. Pretty soon I came up with 55 reasons to live at XYZ Community! I decided 55 would be a great number because I was managing a 55+ Community but you could tie the amount into any catchy slogan related to your community. This would be a resource that I would use when touring future residents. It can be handed out with the application and brochure. Sometimes there are so many great things about the community you may actually forget to mention something on your tour and this gives the future resident something to refer back to. They may see reasons on the list that appeal to them. Use this as a marketing tool that you can proudly hand out while outreach marketing. I typed the list and printed it on a heavy card stock giving it a high end professional look. Instead of looking at the negative have fun looking for the positive reasons to live at your community!

No comments:

Post a Comment