Friday, April 10, 2015

Branding and your website

Add your web address to EVERYTHING! I’m sure you have heard this before but take it to the next level. I purchased vinyl stickers and added them to my golf carts. I bought t-shirts for my maintenance staff with the web address on the back. Make sure it’s on all fliers and letters to residents. Buy a roll of stickers or print them off the computer. Put them every where. If you buy gifts to hand out to new move ins or for outreach marketing make sure the web address is big enough and clear enough to read. Purchase mats with your website and logo on them. Promote your web address to make rental payments or apply for an apartment on line. Keep the website fresh and exciting. Add your newsletter, resident testimonials etc. Keep the photos current. Add events and links to vendors and area businesses. You website tells a story about your community. Make it a positive and fun experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment