Friday, April 10, 2015

Locator Services are your Best Friend!

Locator services are your best friend. They are a free service to the public and they make their commissions simply by referring future residents to apartment communities. We pay them once a referral has moved in. It can be a set amount or it may be half of the amount of the first month’s rent. I call my locator services in my area and find out their address, fax number and email address. Once I have their information I contact them at least weekly with what vacant units I have available. I email them my specials and any other information that they may need to help promote our community. Once a month I make a personal trip to their office bringing them muffins and coffee along with my fliers and or brochures. I really get to know the agents in the office so that I am the first one they think of when someone calls inquiring about an available apartment. I have contacts at locator services that I have been working with for years. So make them your best friend and let the referrals roll in!

No comments:

Post a Comment